Extension of approval (EoA)
Academic Year 2003 - 04
Academic Year 2004 - 05
Academic Year 2005 - 06
Academic Year 2006 - 07
Academic Year 2007 - 08
Academic Year 2008 - 09
Academic Year 2009 - 10
Academic Year 2010 - 11
Academic Year 2011 - 12
Academic Year 2012 - 13
Academic Year 2013 - 14
Academic Year 2014 - 15
Academic Year 2015 - 16
Academic Year 2016 - 17
Academic Year 2017 - 18
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- These seats shall be filled in by the Competent Authority.
- The scheme shall be mandatory for all Technical Institutions offering Diploma programs and lateral entry of these programs that are approved by the All India Coun cil for Technical Education.
- Seats up to maximum 5 percent of sanctioned intake per course shall be available. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature and will be available to such courses in an Institute where a minimum of 30 °/o of sanctioned seats in the respective courses are filled up in respective CAP Round. For calculation of 30°/o, the Institutional Quota seats retained by institute for the course shall be considered as completely filled.
- The Waiver is limited to the tuition fee as approved by the State Level Fee Regulation Authority for unaided Institutions and by the Government for the Government and Government Aided Institutions. All other fee except tuition fees shall be paid by the beneficiary.
- The Candidates admitted under this scheme shall not be allowed to change Institution/ course at any stage under any circumstances.in Engineering & Technology and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- These seats shall be available for admission to First Year of Diploma
- Only Maharashtra State Candidature candidates are eligible for these seats
- Eligible Maharashtra State Candidates having their parents annual income from all sources less than Rs.6.00 Lakhs shall only be eligible for these seats. The candidate shall submit Income certificate of financial year 20 15-16 issued by Appropriate Authority.
These seats are allotted by the Competent Authority as per inter-se merit. For this purpose the Competent Authority shall invite applications, prepare a separate merit list for this category by following the same criteria as for Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates. In the event of non-availability of students in this category the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.