Staff Rules and Policies
Institute follows the recruitment process for faculty and staff as per the guidelines of
AICTE/DTE/MSBTE/Govt.of Maharashtra. Which are as follows.
- O.Ds/section Heads of all the departments calculate the requirement of faculty and staff as per the curriculum load of the department/section and as per the existing norms of the AICTE.
- Requirement of faculty and staff submitted to principal for the approval of management and advertisement in the newspapers.
- After approval of Management, advertisement will be given in the newspaper, to invite the application or walk in Interview for the vacant post.
- Institute formulate the technical team and H.R. team for the selection of appropriate candidate by inviting experts.
- Interview schedule convey to the candidates
- On the Scheduled dates technical demo of candidates conducted before technical experts and forwarded to H.R team for personal Interview.
- Based on the performance of candidate in technical demo and H.R. interview the candidates are selected.
- Selected candidates called for joining and institute offers them appointment letter.
- A person shall be deemed to have been appointed to the service when his appointment is made to a post in accordance with the existing AICTE norms and MEPS Act 1981.
- The Pay scale of Teaching and Non-teaching Staff are as Prescribed by AICTE and Govt.of Maharashtra norms.
- The seniority of an Employee in any Grade shall, unless he/she has been reduced to lower rank on punishment, leave on LWP, be determined by the date of his/her first appointment on probation.
- The appointing authority shall, at the time of appointing two or more persons simultaneously to a Grade, fix the Seniority for them with reference to the rank fixed by Selection Committee at the time of appointment, irrespective of date of joining.
- All appointments in the academic services shall be made by open competition by an advertisement and selection where in all the in service personnel who possess the qualification prescribed shall also be permitted to apply. The Management may however make ad-hoc appointments in Specific cases or recruit by deputation.
- During the probation period, no application of the employee, seeking employment elsewhere, shall be forwarded.
Promotion to higher level of service shall be made under the AICTE’s Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) subjected to the eligibility of the faculty/staff and the commitment of the Faculty/staff to the cause of all-round development/improvement of institution. Other things being equal, seniority will be the deciding criterion.