For Every class/Division we have appointed a class coordinator at Departmental level who monitors day to day Student’s overall Performance and counselling the students if required.
Roles and Responsibilities of Class Coordinator
- To ensure the Smooth execution of academic (Syllabus of theory and Practical) activities as per departmental/MSBTE academic Calendar.
- Encourage the students towards academic excellence.
- Motivate the students for participation in Curricular, Co-curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Maintain students Monthly Attendance and Progressive test record, which is displayed on notice board and shown to the parent during Parents meet.
- Council the students (Academic, Financial, Personal and Health)
- Class coordinator in Coordination with GFM should take necessary steps for solving the grievances and difficulties of the students.
Professional Counsellor at Institute level
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Help students resolve existing problems, prevent potential problems, and develop new skills that will enrich their lives. Services address personal, career, and academic learning issues.
- Work in collaboration with management, teachers, other professionals and parents.
- Offer opportunities for personal development that will lead to enhanced learning and contribution to the Institution.
- Provide support and resources to students, to their families and to educators.
- Provide continuous intervention of qualified counsellors, mental health professionals under one roof.
Student Welfare and Scholarship Committee is formulated at Institute Level
- Conduction of seminar for Online Scholarship form filling (Minority/Reservation category/EBC..etc) and guidance for documents required.
- Display the banners for Scholarship process, documents required and deadlines.
- Committee is responsible for smooth conduction of DTE minority scholarship Scheme which includes State and Central Government Scholarship.
- Assisting the students for online form filling, documents verification and provide internet facility,
- Constitution of Committee is one controller and members which includes departmental administrative staff and GFM.
- Apart from DTE minority Scholarship the committee also helps the students to fill the EBC, Social Welfare Scheme of government scholarship for OBC, SC, ST, NT and Other Backward Classes.
- Committee members help the needy students from NGOs (Like Khidmat Trust, Kalsekar Trust, Old students Association (OSA),Anjuman I Islam trust, Sahayata trust, Haji Ali Dargah trust, Allana foundation and Being Human and others) for providing Scholarship which also motivates the students by providing Laptops to star performers of the institute.
Guardian Faculty Member
Every Faculty member of the department has given the responsibility as GFM for mentoring a group of 20 Students.
Roles and Responsibilities of GFM
- To provide a subordination to the Class Coordinator
- Motivate the students towards academic excellence and keep a track on overall performance of individual students.
- To encourage the student for participation in Co-curricular & Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Guide the students for financial help and personal grievance if required.
- Conduct meeting with Students either individually or in a group once in a month or as per requirement.